Monday 4 July 2016

Summer Rain


This is my make today over at the That's Crafty! blog.

So to be honest this is not a new make, I started it quite some time ago one afternoon with a group of crafty friends and I just completed it.  We were inspired by an article in a magazine but unfortunately I do not know now who was the original author, my apologies.  That person had created a similar canvas with a night theme but I went for a rainy summer day – so about right on target I think for this summer.  It of course uses one of my favorite things Ten Seconds Studio metals. For more details og how I made it pop over to the That's Crafty! blog

1 comment:

  1. Love TSS metals and its great to see them being used as they don't seem to be the 'in' thing anymore . A lovely row of metal houses all with their own individual character . I'd be happy to live in any of them . Lovely piece. x

    ReplyDelete