Friday 22 January 2016

Working with an Acrylic ATC




The new That's Crafty challenge is ATC and this is my make using a That's Crafty Acrylic ATC.   I have to confess I have never worked with acrylic and been a little scared of it, but DT mate Deb encouraged me to have a go, which I did and it went fine which is why I am blogging this.  We all sometimes feel apprehensive when working with a new material or medium but I guess the trick is to just dive in and hope.    

What is lovely about the material is how you can layer and see layers through each other and get a wonderful quality of light coming through.

Do pop over to the Challenge Blog to see what the other members of the DT have done and for details of how to win a £20 Gift Voucher

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautifully colourful creation Moira and it has such great depth to it too.
    I keep meaning to have a go with my acrylic ones too but I also find them a bit scary :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool - love the depth the acetate gives to it.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete